Projects: form idea to execution
We help with your transformation into a durable, digital and decentral organization with accessible projects
Weconomics supports projects that transform organizations into durable, digital and decentral organizations. We help you for example with organization technologies and concepts such as: internet of things, blockchain, rich data, data logistics, artificial intelligence and the digital assembly line. For this it is important to understand real transformation. Real transformation means changing your perspective on organizing work, trust, attention and productivity. This results for example in the reduction of digital and human waste and lead times in offices and more efficiency, transparency and secure data exchanges. We can set up a professional community (shared information and transaction network) for your industry/organization, based on the Weconomics organization model, infrastructure, transformation program and Community Model Canvas.
How does it work?
You can choose to carry out a project yourself and hire a Weconomics partner for some parts of your project if necessary (internal label). We can also choose to start a project together and work with Weconomics instruments, methods and partners as much as possible/desired from your side (mixed label). Weconomics can also provide a total solution with a project leader, consultants, trainers and developers. In this case you use a proven methodology, which reduces the lead time and costs (external label).
Weconomics and projects
We design and develop professional communities using our Community Model Canvas. A professional community is a durable, digital and decentralized shared information- and transaction network with many providers and many customers. With this network you can profile, select, buy and pay product & services almost completely digitally and at minimal transaction costs. We call this the digital assembly line.
The transactions are stored on a blockchain or in a shared and distributed ledger. This will make the network efficient, transparent and allows transactions to be carried out with less digital waste. Privacy and data management can also be better guaranteed and society become less dependent on tech companies and central governments.
The underlying infrastructure (data common) for Weconomics communities is basically the same for every community. The differences are mainly in the applications and the focus: target and target group-oriented communication and branding. You work together in the data common, and compete with your (decentralized autonomous) applications.
Do you have an idea for a project?
Are you a pioneer and do you have an idea to organize supply and demand in a smarter way? We help you set up and guide your project to realize it in less time and with less costs. Weconomics helps you with the realization of your idea. As a Weconomics member you get access to our knowledge center, an extensive network and the right tools to expertly turn your idea into a successful community. Weconomics partners are experienced in guiding enterprising people from idea to execution.
Your advantages as a member
- Access to knowledge center and network of professionals and potential customers
- A fundamentally new organizational model and data technologies for communities
- Using our Community Model Canvas, quick-scan’s and assessment tools
- Set up a blockchain based digital assembly line for your industry
- Organizational technology for the improvement of privacy and productivity
- An open source infrastructure to share knowledge
- A validated transformation program with appropriate tools
- Network of transformation experts, consultants, trainers and developers
- Innovation As A Service
- HR on the blockchain
- Set up a Personal Data Service connected to a digital assembly line
- Medigister: personal health record
- Supply chain management using a digital assembly line
- Blockchain for a sharing marketplace
- Redesigning expat services
- Set up a shared information- and transaction network
- Social coins on a blockchain