Partners, members, hubs and associates
Weconomics is a network organization, knowledge center, innovation lab and interest group. Natural persons and legal entities can join our network and help us with our vision (the future is durable, digital and decentral), mission (‘Work Less, Achieve More’) and ambition (halving office-work within one generation).
Weconomics partner solution overview
Hub overview (intermediaries)
Impression of our work and network on Dutch television (RTL-Z)
Impression of our ‘Work Less, Achieve More’ conference (2019)
Impression of a partner day (2018)
Impression of our intellectual legacy (interview with our founder)
Impression from latest relation day at Breda University
Collaborate with other partners in a targeted, extensive and high-quality network. Work together and contribute to our work: transforming people and organizations into durable, digital and decentral future. As a network, we are stronger in accomplishing our ambition and bringing our vision & mission to the attention of media, politics and business.
Managers, professionals, independent trainers, consultants, project leaders, pioneers, entrepreneurs, innovation leads, business developers, IT-architects, policy makers, politicians: everybody who is interested in organizing a more sustainable prosperity with the help of modern organization science and data technology.
1. Ambassadors and donations
If you want to support our purpose (organizing a broader and more sustainable prosperity) every small contribution is welcome. Thank you for that! On this website, and via our Weconomics Wonders we will keep you posted on what we do with your contributions.
2. Partnership (for people)
What’s in it for you:
- present your photo, name solution on this Weconomics website
- one of these paperback books at your first partner day or other event:
- access to Weconomics
- public dropbox library
- networks, projects, funds and interest groups
- Weconomics Wonders: the latest news from the Weconomics Foundation, partners and communities
- invites for Weconomics partner days, congres and other events
- the possibility to become a member (for natural persons) or associate (legal entities)
€ 100,- ex VAT, only ones without further obligations.
3. Membership (for people)
From the basic partnership, you can upgrade to a membership and use our instruments when you are a project leader, trainer, consultant, startup or digital lead for instance. Memberships for natural persons are more about sharing ideas and the development and execution of Weconomics instruments and transformation programs.
What’s in it for you:
- you can use the mix brand: YOUR BRAND/Weconomics
- you can use our office facilities and our hubs (in consultation)
- access to Weconomics knowledge center
- access to our (online) books, networks, partners, customers, subsidy options, projects, cases, training materials and assessment tools
- write blogs or articles, produce podcasts or video’s that we publish
- start projects and organize events (courses, workshops etc.) together
- developing new instruments (training, advice, assessment, games etc.)
- help other members with marketing, finance, legal etc.
- offer other solutions (for ideas see Weconomics Solutions)
If you have questions about the membership first, you can contact us.
€ 200,- ex VAT per year. Memberships are for unspecified time until further notice before October the first each year (a notice period of 3 months). It is possible to differentiate from member to other roles (promoter, project leader, fellow, domain leader, network leader) with different fees per year (ask for them if you are interested).
4. Associateship (for organizations)
As a legal entity you can become an associate of the Weconomics Foundation. At least one natural person/employee of your organization, should be partner (see above).
We help associates to transform to a durable, digital and decentral network organization. Advantages for associates are:
- 20% discount on instruments other members deliver
- reduce human and digital waste in your organization
- improve your productivity and talent preference
- create surplus for more
- freely available time, flexibility and a better work-life balance
- corporate social responsibility activities
- enabling a broader and more sustainable prosperity
Associateship fees and services for organizations
Associateships are for an unspecified time until further notice before October the first each year (a notice period of 3 months). All fees are ex. VAT.
|Associate try-out||€ 200||€ 300||€ 400||€ 500||1st year|
|Associate||€ 500||€ 1.000||€ 2.000||€ 4.000||per year|
If you have questions about the membership for organizations first, you can contact us.