Weconomics is a network organization and natural persons can become Weconomics partner.
From the (basic) partnership you can scale up to for example membership. As a member you can, for example, use our Blockchain Organizing Knowledge Center which has an overview of consulting and training agencies, IT companies, projects, media, conferences and partnerships in the area of Blockchain Organizing.
What can you do as a partner?
Partners can (it is not an obligation):
- get acces to important network, knowledge and expert experiences;
- collaborate with Weconomics partners (targeted, extensive and high-quality network);
- use the Weconomics commonality (infrastructure, model and program, but also of general agreements, products & services, labels, library, events and knowledge centers);
- develop right competencies for a data economy and a world in which we organize trust, work and economics more and more via shared information and transaction network based on Blockchain Organizing.
The goal of the partnership is to collaborate smartly with other Weconomics partners and with the Weconomics Foundation. Weconomics supports entrepreneurial people to achieve comparable scalability as large companies and supports companies with comparable flexibility as portfolio workers.
The Weconomics Foundation partnership is aimed at natural persons* (though the invoice can be paid by an organization) who want to collaborate smartly in a shared information network that is based on the Weconomics model.
A Weconomics partner receives from the Foundation:
- the management novel: ‘Every day when the sun rises’, about the history of the community economy (Dutch only);
- access to library with Weconomics trilogy, articles, quick scans, presentations etc.;
- the possibility to become a member, promoter, project leader, fellow, domain leader or network leader;
- the possibility to set up a project together;
- the latest news from the Weconomics Foundation and Weconomics communities;
- invites for Weconomics partner days;
- access to the ‘partner only’ section on Weconomics websites;
- access to Weconomics funds and projects such as open innovation groups.
- voting right to elect members of Weconomics organs such as the General Assembly
From other partners:
- invites for events such as workshops, lectures partnerdagen en congres;
- discounts on products & services
Period and investment
Unspecified time until further notice with a notice period of 3 months. The partnership costs 100 euros (only ones without further obligations), excluding VAT.
If you want to make use of our knowledge centers, organize or execute events or advise services under Weconomics mixed label, there are opportunities to extend your basic partnership to for example a member, promoter or fellow.**.
- Member: has access to knowledge centers such as the Blockchain Organizing Center of Knowledge (BLOCK)
- Promotor: can sell books, organize events and projects (but not execute them)
- Project leader: can organize and execute (Weconomics mixed label) projects
- Fellow: can execute events, advise and project services
- Domain leader: leader of a shared information and transaction network
- Network leader: operates Blockchain As A service for example
If you have ideas to cooperate in one of these roles, write an A4 proposal how you think we could start the cooperation, for example by:
- Writing a blog or article together
- Starting a project together
- Organizing an Introduction Blockchain Organizing together for your network
- Developing new instruments for instance a Blockchain Impact Analyses (BIA)
- Or offer other solutions (for ideas see Weconet, one of our associate partners)
If you have questions about the partnership first, you can contact us.