Groen4Life focus on entrepreneurs who specialize in the following topics: art,education, well-being, Aquaponics, Coaching, food and Urban Food Farming. Economic, social and cultural connection are daily made possible at Groen4Life. Connections between business, education and institutions give a positive impulse and more impetus for productivity.
Lectures, transition & human behaviour in relation with sustainability and develop conceptual projects is one of the main activities of owner Petra Downs to give insight in the process of changement.
Oganizations are open to changes. The new weconomics view opens possibilities to new insights about productivity, leadership and awareness of our environment.
Over 20 years work experience in management and education:
• Management Advisor Policy and personnel qualification
• Coach for employees and teaching staff
• Coordinator Education Centre for registration and failure
• Teacher Belief/Philosophy/Lifestyle
• Assesor and manager in vocational education
Students Service Center Coordinator
• Therapist social skill trainings.
Addiction care and Psychiatry
• Over 20 years of experience in the cultural sector:
• Business leader and co-founder KunsTint Foundation
• Project leader/PR communication at KunsTint Foundation
• Art productions/Project leader
• teacher drama and dance expression in cooperation with a.o. Broad School Emmen, Emmen, Centrum voor Beeldende Kunsten,VO schools in Emmen and cultural work Emmen.
• Part President. Platform Amateur art, Emmen
• Participant/participant t. a. v. policy developments in culture and art of northern municipalities.
working with 7 archetypes or Hellinger.
Empowerment as a pinch of introspection during workshops in UK, France, Spain,Portugal.